• HSE Communications: Lead and recommend communications, awareness, and training sessions for the respective area and site, to introduce new or developed standards, processes, technology, etc., or tackling certain hot topics.
• Review and define the HSE Training needs and develop a training program to ensure the level of HSE understanding and competency among the HSE and all teams.
• Provide with recommendations, inputs, and feedback for the formulation, development, and implementation of the annual HSE Plan.
• Responsible to conduct inspection activities in accordance with approved inspection plans and internal procedures related to either of the following disciplines (Mechanical, Civil, E&I, NDT).
• Responsible to carry out inspections/training and duties within agreed authorities and to inspection standards as laid down by the inspection department.
• Crisis Management: Oversee the maintenance, and checks of all emergency systems and other equipment to ensure the readiness of it at all times.
• HSE: Monitor the personnel and operations activities to ensure adherence to Health, Safety, and Environment standards in line with the company’s HSE objectives and standards.
• Ensure availability of all required fire, safety, lifesaving, environment, and emergency equipment to meet all possible contingencies.
• Audits & Investigation: Audit and investigate the Safety and HSE performance by the HSE personnel in the company plants and sites to ensure compliance with the company’s HSE, and HSE technical directions.
Oversee and participate in the emergency plans; i.e. facility response plan, drilling exercises, etc., to ensure safety’ requirements are fully addressed within the plan.
• Reliability & Design Studies: Research and review the safety requirement for the technical projects, plant modifications, and other asset or technical integrity studies or projects for the company assets, to ensure a thorough review of the safety aspects and contingency plans.
• Communicate and report the risk findings and alarms to ensure mitigating the hazards within the site, and develop and maintain the necessary control mechanisms in line with the HSE Management System.
• Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures: Lead the implementation of approved Section policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures, and internal controls in order to support execution of the Department work programs in line with WG and International standards.
• Provide training, guidance, and coaching to newly employed to achieve a high level of competency and timely integration
Wataniya Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HSE Lead. in the field of Quality Assurance in one of their office located in Al - Muthanna - Iraq. The ideal candidate should have safety, industrial engineering qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require inspection, emergency, environment, safety, performance, compliance, risk, alarms, control, management, support, integration mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
About Wataniya Group
We create the opportunity to secure the national economy and develop the infrastructure of the country.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.iq is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at support@Vacancies.iq.