• Providing advice, training, and development initiatives in process control and instrumentation Developing and implementing new control configurations on existing systems.
• Formulate a plan, review, and analyze preventive maintenance strategy for the equipment instrumentation in order to achieve the highest efficiency, provide technical advice during troubleshooting and corrective action of instrument breakdown or failures to find the root cause and best solution in order to restore the functionality back to normal.
• Prepares specifications for instruments, systems (DCS, ESD, F&G) and installation, functional analysis (control, ESD, F&G), Implements instrument detail design on P&ID's, instrument data sheets, loop diagrams, and instrument material take-off.
• Develop the plan, scope and lead the execution of shutdown works for instrumentation to ensure completion within the specified window.
• Administer the relevant contract, its contractors, and suppliers associated with the works as contract holder to ensure compliance to the procedures, policies, and guidelines set to support the maintenance needs.
• Provide technical inputs in the full cycle of procurement processes for contract, materials, and service requisition were required so that all technical requirements are addressed properly to protect company interest.
• Working closely with the Operations Department to ensure the reliability of process operation and control through daily monitoring of DCS performance, alarm logs, and system performance.
• Providing support to Project and Process Engineering team in review of process control and safety systems design including participation in PHA, P&ID review, and MOC processes/ procedures.
• -Providing technical support for regulatory controls and PLC/SIS logic issues within the refinery. This may include troubleshooting, configuration/programming, and documentation.
• Supporting controls modernization projects including involvement in control system specifications, hardware and software design, testing, commissioning, and documentation.
• Performing DCS hardware and software maintenance/upgrades.
Wataniya Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Instrument Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Al Muthanna - Iraq. The ideal candidate should have • bachelor’s degree in (electrical, or control and system) engineering. qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require development, process, control, instrumentation, preventive, maintenance, strategy, equipment, order, technical, troubleshooting, corrective, breakdown, restore, specifications, functional, analysis, design, data, loop, scope, execution, shutdown, compliance, support, procurement, service, requisition, requirements, company, operations, reliability, monitoring, system, project, engineering, team, review, safety, regulatory, logic, modernization, hardware, software mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Wataniya Group
We create the opportunity to secure the national economy and develop the infrastructure of the country.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.iq is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at support@Vacancies.iq.