MEP Coordinator leads the effort in coordinating, scheduling, and managing the MEP trades and their associated subcontractors. The MEP Coordinator will work with the project team to ensure successful completion of all MEP trade work.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 2+ years of experience in Construction/MEP Coordination
• Strong communication skills
• A minimum of 1 year of experience as a mechanical design engineer.
• Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
• Strong grasp of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems
• General understanding of Building Codes, Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes and Plumbing Codes as they relate to construction of project
• Experienced dealing with MEP subcontracts
• Proficient computer skills
• AutoCAD skills are a plus
You can apply by sending your CV to the following email address and Indicate job title in the subject. firstname.lastname@example.org
Siham Alazzawi (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of MEP Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Baghdad - Iraq. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require project, team, trade, mechanical, engineering, coordination, communication, design, complex, plumbing, general, building, construction, dealing, computer, autocad, email mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 4 to 5 (IQD) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.iq is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at support@Vacancies.iq.