- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 2 Years
- Required Qualification:
- - Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships - Prospect and qualify new sales leads - Schedule meetings and presen
- Requires Traveling:
- 0 - 0 IQD
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Job Vacancy in ScopeSky Communication
Position: - Pre Sales – Governmental Sector
Gender: - Male – Female
Qualifications for Sales Representative
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- managing customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM system
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on time.
-Track all sales activities in a company via the CRM system, and updating all the accounts information regularly
- Coordinate with other team members and other departments to optimize the sales effort
Please send your CV to (email@example.com)
ScopeSky Communications is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Pre Sales in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Baghdad - Iraq. The ideal candidate should have - establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships - prospect and qualify new sales leads - schedule meetings and presen qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require pre sales, communication, sales, male, field, customer, negotiation, microsoft, office, system, business, schedule, activities, company, team, - establish, develop and maintain positive business and custome, plan, and deliver presentations on time. -track all sal, and updating all the accounts information regularl mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 0 to 0 (IQD) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About ScopeSky Communications
SCOPESKY Communications is Iraq’s first licensed carrier-class fibre optic Internet Service Provider with fresh ideas on how to bring the very best technology to Iraq. With its state of the art facilities in Baghdad and Kurdistan, we operate a nationwide fibre optic, satellite and microwave Internet exchange system that highlights our efforts to bring Iraq to the forefront of the International telecommunications arena. Learn more at www.scopesky.com.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.iq is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at support@Vacancies.iq.