- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 2 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Highly organized; Good communications skills, takes initiative, Results oriented, Negotiations skills, - Knowledge of commercial terms & conditions;
- Requires Traveling:
- 0 - 0 IQD
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
We are Hiring in our Company in Iraq Rotating Sales Engineer.
Education: 4 years Technical (BS in Engineering) plus preferable to have MBA
Gender: Male and Iraqi
Experience: Minimum five years in rotating machinery experience.
Strong Additional Skills: Hands-on practical experience in building and repairing rotating machinery (pumps, seals compressors).
Language: Arabic and English.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Team player, Outside sales minded.
- Highly organized; Good communications skills, takes initiative, Results oriented, Negotiations skills,
- Knowledge of commercial terms & conditions;
- Ability to evaluate requirement even where no formal RFQ and to prepare and present proposals to customers.
Please Send your C.V and write in the subject (Rotating sales Engineer/Basra or Erbil) to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Jobs job (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Engineer in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Baghdad - Iraq. The ideal candidate should have highly organized; good communications skills, takes initiative, results oriented, negotiations skills, - knowledge of commercial terms & conditions; qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require hiring, company, rotating, sales, technical, male, machinery, building, seals, arabic, team, commercial, proposals mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 0 to 0 (IQD) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.iq is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at support@Vacancies.iq.