- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- 2 Years
- Required Qualification:
- • Bachelor or diploma in Engineering, or Business Administration • knowledge in cement and other related construction materials technology
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
• to specify and implement the pricing policy in line with the company’s overall positioning objectives
• To ensure effective customer portfolio and improve the loyalty of profitable customers
• To develop relations with key market players (e.g. professional unions and associations, municipalities, public institutions, and other decision-makers), to support in conducting lobbying activities, and to help to manage these relations
• To manage site-level relations with large customers in direction of the Key Account Management in accordance with the terms of the specified sale and prepare sales contracts
• To monitor customer satisfaction by means of annual questionnaires and working groups, and to define and implement necessary corrective actions
• Based on customer complaints system records, to define necessary corrective actions and ensure their implementation
Wataniya Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Representative in the field of Distribution in one of their office located in Bagdad - Iraq. The ideal candidate should have • bachelor or diploma in engineering, or business administration • knowledge in cement and other related construction materials technology qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require customer, market, public, support, large, direction, management, sales, contracts, corrective, complaints, system, implementation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Wataniya Group
We create the opportunity to secure the national economy and develop the infrastructure of the country.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.iq is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at support@Vacancies.iq.