• Make monthly foreign accounts payable reconciliations for the main accounts
• Approve and post all entries
• Make all related documentations and filings as needed
• Prepare bank reconciliation on monthly basis
• Cash flow reporting
• Managing cash transfers between banks in coordination with Financial Manager
• Record & audit employees salaries in coordination with Human Resources Manager
• Supervise & follow up on accountants
• Any other duties requested by the financial manager
OFFTEC Iraq (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Baghdad - Iraq. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in accounting qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require • good in english, • microsoft office, • high interpersonal and conflict resolution skill, • ability to work and thrive under pressure to mee mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 0 to 0 (IQD) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.iq is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at support@Vacancies.iq.